Please Install Flash Player
Download from here
- Botanical Name : Simmondsia chinensis
- Origin : India
- >Extraction : Cold pressed/Unrefined
- Colour : Golden Yellow
- Shelf life : 2-3 years
Jojoba Oil comes from the beans of the shrub like plant, simmondsia chinensis. This is the highest grade cold pressed oil (actually a liquid plant wax). It is bright and golden in color and is regarded as the most favored in the carrier oil family because of its advanced molecular stability. It is highly stable and viscous, biodegradable, nontoxic, needs no refrigeration, doesn’t spoil, and remains pure. For these reasons, jojoba oil is a fundamental ingredient in many skin-care products and cosmetics.
Jojoba oil has numerous benefits. In addition to beautifying skin, it is used to treat cuts, bruises, sores, and rashes, among other problems. It also makes a great scalp cleanser for the hair, and is equally wonderful for the skin because it has absorption properties that are similar to our skin’s own sebum.
Jojoba oil may become cloudy and solidify as the temperature drops. This is a normal process that occurs from the hardening of the fats and waxes, and it will become stable at or around room temperature. Because Jojoba is not an oil but rather a wax, its shelf life and stability is considerably higher then most oils and rancidity is very rarely a concern.
- One of the best oils for hair care and skin care.
- Heals inflamed skin, psoriasis, eczema, or any sort of dermatitis.
- Controls acne, oily skin, or scalp as excess sebum dissolves in jojoba.
- Good base oil for skin treatments and massage oils.
- Good for all skin types, and does not clog pores.
- Promotes healthy, glowing complexion.
- Dissolve clogged pores and restore the skin to its natural pH balance.
- Excellent for skin nourishment.
Demanded By :