- Botanical Name : Nigella Sativa
- Origin : India
- Extraction : Cold pressed/Unrefined
- Shelf life : 1-2 years
The holy prophet Mohammad stated in his Hadith (teachings) "Hold on to the use of the black, it has cure for all diseases except death’’.
Black Cumin oil or also known as Black Seed Oil is pure cold pressed oil from Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) seeds. Having high vitamin, mineral & essential fatty acid content, and a unique cell structure, it is being employed for numerous ailments and deficiencies. Highly nutritive oil can be used in combination with your regular dietary regimen, as it is rich in unsaturated and essential fatty acids.
Demanded By :
- Perfect as a skin food as it nourishes, softens and conditions the skin.
- Despite its deep moisturizing qualities, it does not leave skin feeling greasy.
- When used as a carrier in massage, it delivers an energizing boost and excels with everyday muscle and joint aches.
- Can be used in combination with your regular dietary regimen, as it is rich in unsaturated and essential fatty acids.