- Botanical Name : Malus Domestica
- Origin : India
- Extraction : Cold pressed/Unrefined
Apple Oil is cold pressed fixed oil obtained from the kernel of the fruit and contains Oleic acid called safe fatty acid. Its properties allow its usage in many fields such as in medicine sector for intensifying oleic acid and linoleic acid, in cosmetic industry for manufacturing fancy soap, shampoos, massage oils and other products.
Benefits and Uses :
Demanded By :
- Accelerate the synthesizing of collagen protein.
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Renew skin organ
- Used in the cosmetic industries to produce shampoos and soaps for black hair.
- Used as a base for some of the aromatherapy compounds.
- It gives shine and strength to the hair.