- Botanical Name : Prunus dulcis
- Origin : India
- Extraction : Cold pressed/Unrefined
- Colour : Pale Yellow
- Shelf life : 2-3 years
Rich in proteins, glucosides and vitamin D, sweet Almond Oil
is considered to have great nutritional value for all skin types. It is wonderful nutritional oil. This oil gets absorbed by the skin quickly, leaving it to feel soft and non-greasy. It is naturally cold pressed from raw almond kernels and is exceptionally rich in fatty acids.
Benefits and Uses :
Demanded By :
- It is popular base oil in aromatherapy treatments.
- Lubricates and moisturizes the skin and hence is used in cosmetic industry.
- It provides relief from itching, soreness, dryness, inflammation.
- A boon for all skin types and used extensively in skin care and hair care products.
- Easy absorption makes it an excellent base for massage oils.
- Preferred by Egyptians for cosmetic purposes.